The latest numbers are out from ATTOM Data Solutions and overall the home flipping rate has declined since Q1 and the total dollar volume of homes flipped with financing reaches a 13 year high.
So where are the best fix and flip markets? The answers may surprise you.
States With The Highest ROI
Currently, States such as Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Georgia, Ohio, New York, & Maryland have seen a gross profit of 80% and greater. Among the 149 metropolitan statistical areas analyzed in the report with at least 50 home flips.
- Scranton, Pennsylvania — 134%
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania — 132.5%
- Reading, Pennsylvania — 129.3%
- Kingsport, Tennessee — 104.1%
- Augusta, Georgia — 101.1%
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — 99.9%
- Clevland, Ohio — 98.3%
- Baltimore, MD — 91.5%
- Buffalo, New York — 85.5%
States with the lowest ROI
States such as Nevada, North Carolina, Texas, Arizona, & California are currently providing low returns for investors and averaging about a lower than 18% return.
- Raleigh, North Carolina — 10.9%
- Las Vegas, Nevada — 15.2%
- Phoenix, Arizona — 15.3%
- San Antonio, Texas — 15.6%
- San Francisco, California — 17.1%.